Brave Step is proud that we’re reaching people and radically improving lives. However, the need for Brave Step is ever great. It can take a survivor years, sometimes decades, before seeking help. We want the ability to serve every survivor who was willing to take a brave step toward us, as soon as they take that step.
We are grateful for your support and welcome gifts of any size. Please also consider a recurring monthly gift of $5, $10, $20 or more. Monthly giving strengthens Brave Step and helps lead us to sustainability.
- A $5 gift each month gives a trauma survivor 12 minutes of specialized therapy with a compassionate, carefully-vetted therapist.
- $10 a month fuels 10 minutes in group therapy where connection is made, a shift in understanding can be taken and a step towards freedom.
- $20 a month fuels one of two “sisterhoods” we call Courageous Corner. Courageous Corner is a free peer-led support group for women to find understanding, love and hope.
- $35 fuels a trauma-informed assessment to help a survivor build a road map on his/her healing journey.
- $50 is one hour of bravery for a survivor needing group counseling, impacting six to eight people.
There are three easy ways to contribute monthly:
- PayPal: Your gift will automatically be deducted each month.
- Online bank bill pay. Simply set up Brave Step as a monthly gift.
- Paper checks and good old U.S. Mail. Make a note on your calendar for a monthly “Brave contribution” and mail it to 970 Stafford Farm Road, Concord, N.C. 28025.
Please consider how your monthly extra change can change lives.
Please mail checks to:
Brave Step Inc.
970 Stafford Farm Road
Concord, N.C. 28025
Latest In The News
As a survivor-led organization, our secret to success is understanding firsthand what it’s like and creating a place, both online and in person, where individuals are safe, understood and supported.
Brave Step welcomes Dr. Princess Cullum to Board of Directors Brave Step is delighted to announce Dr. Princess Cullum, a leader in human resource development, has joined our Board of Directors. Dr. Cullum brings more than 15 years of experience in investment banking...
From the desk of our Board PresidentDear Brave Step Community, Thank you. What you’ve done is incredible. You’ve made your way to this mailing list, and you’ve opened this letter. You’ve listened to someone tell their story, believed them, and affirmed them. You’ve...
April is Sexual Assault Awareness Month, a time to become informed, educated and activated. These materials were provided courtesy of the National Sexual Violence Resource Center.