Brave Step is proud that we’re reaching people and radically improving lives. However, the need for Brave Step is ever great. It can take a survivor years, sometimes decades, before seeking help. We want the ability to serve every survivor who was willing to take a brave step toward us, as soon as they take that step.
We are grateful for your support and welcome gifts of any size. Please also consider a recurring monthly gift of $5, $10, $20 or more. Monthly giving strengthens Brave Step and helps lead us to sustainability.
- A $5 gift each month gives a trauma survivor 12 minutes of specialized therapy with a compassionate, carefully-vetted therapist.
- $10 a month fuels 10 minutes in group therapy where connection is made, a shift in understanding can be taken and a step towards freedom.
- $20 a month fuels one of two “sisterhoods” we call Courageous Corner. Courageous Corner is a free peer-led support group for women to find understanding, love and hope.
- $35 fuels a trauma-informed assessment to help a survivor build a road map on his/her healing journey.
- $50 is one hour of bravery for a survivor needing group counseling, impacting six to eight people.
There are three easy ways to contribute monthly:
- PayPal: Your gift will automatically be deducted each month.
- Online bank bill pay. Simply set up Brave Step as a monthly gift.
- Paper checks and good old U.S. Mail. Make a note on your calendar for a monthly “Brave contribution” and mail it to 970 Stafford Farm Road, Concord, N.C. 28025.
Please consider how your monthly extra change can change lives.
Please mail checks to:
Brave Step Inc.
970 Stafford Farm Road
Concord, N.C. 28025
Latest In The News
As a survivor-led organization, our secret to success is understanding firsthand what it’s like and creating a place, both online and in person, where individuals are safe, understood and supported.
We’re proud to be featured in the 2019 Giving Book by The Society Guide. Pick up a copy and read more about how you can support local organizations like ours this giving season.
Brave Step Celebrates 5 Years Special thanks to MRN for producing this video.