Thank you for your interest in serving as a volunteer and your willingness to contribute valuable time. Our goal is to empower adults impacted by sexual violence; and volunteers are essential to reaching that goal.
To ensure you are educated and prepared to serve Brave Step’s mission, we request attendance at an upcoming volunteer training.
Virtual Training: Nov. 2 from noon to 1 p.m.
We want to provide you with the best opportunity to use your skills and abilities to not only serve our clients, but to also encourage you to seek your full potential.
Whether you have 30 minutes or three hours, we will utilize your passion and skills.
- Can you serve in a variety of general volunteer roles?
- What natural talents and skills do you have?
- What available time do you have?
- Do you want to work directly with those we serve?
- Do you have specific skills such as administrative, fundraising, marketing communications, or other?
- Is there a vision for leadership roles?
- Do you have educational or professional qualifications that will aid in Brave Step’s growth?
Latest In The News
As a survivor-led organization, our secret to success is understanding firsthand what it’s like and creating a place, both online and in person, where individuals are safe, understood and supported.
To view this protected post, enter the password below:
Building Positive Habits of Self-Care A 6-week training course is now available for Brave Step clients. The course will guide you to build positive habits of self-care. Together, we will walk through the means of self-empowerment; while learning several mental...
Brave Step Announces Two New Board Members Please join us in welcoming Dr. Erin DiCesare and Courtney Lawrence to Brave Step's board of directors. Dr. Erin DiCesare, Johnson C. Smith University Courtney Lawrence, MSW, LCSW Mecklenburg County Community Support...