Thank you for your interest in serving as a volunteer and your willingness to contribute valuable time. Our goal is to empower adults impacted by sexual violence; and volunteers are essential to reaching that goal.
To ensure you are educated and prepared to serve Brave Step’s mission, we request attendance at an upcoming volunteer training.
Virtual Training: Nov. 16 at noon
We want to provide you with the best opportunity to use your skills and abilities to not only serve our clients, but to also encourage you to seek your full potential.
Whether you have 30 minutes or three hours, we will utilize your passion and skills.
- Can you serve in a variety of general volunteer roles?
- What natural talents and skills do you have?
- What available time do you have?
- Do you want to work directly with those we serve?
- Do you have specific skills such as administrative, fundraising, marketing communications, or other?
- Is there a vision for leadership roles?
- Do you have educational or professional qualifications that will aid in Brave Step’s growth?
Latest In The News
As a survivor-led organization, our secret to success is understanding firsthand what it’s like and creating a place, both online and in person, where individuals are safe, understood and supported.
Changemaker Training: Consent and the Five Body Safety Rules with Jayneen SandersSept. 28 at 7 p.m. ET Virtual On Sept. 28 at 7 p.m., author and advocate Jayneen Sanders will empower parents, caregivers, and loved ones with knowledge for their children on the...
Better Money HabitsBrave Step has partnered with Bank of America to present their Better Money Habits training to our Brave Step community to help empower you to reach your financial goals! Based on the responses from our survey, topics will include Retirement,...
The Francene Marie Show caught up with Janet Ganoung, one of Charlotte, North Carolinas volunteer favorites. So many years have come and gone, but her admiration for one of our most treasured non-profits, BRAVE STEP. still remains. We are so grateful for Francene and...