Thank you for your interest in serving as a volunteer and your willingness to contribute valuable time. Our goal is to empower adults impacted by sexual violence; and volunteers are essential to reaching that goal.
To ensure you are educated and prepared to serve Brave Step’s mission, we request attendance at an upcoming volunteer training.
2022 Virtual Orientation
- July 12 at 6:30 p.m. ET
- Sept. 13 at 6:30 p.m. ET
We want to provide you with the best opportunity to use your skills and abilities to not only serve our clients, but to also encourage you to seek your full potential.
Whether you have 30 minutes or three hours, we will utilize your passion and skills.
- Can you serve in a variety of general volunteer roles?
- What natural talents and skills do you have?
- What available time do you have?
- Do you want to work directly with those we serve?
- Do you have specific skills such as administrative, fundraising, marketing communications, or other?
- Is there a vision for leadership roles?
- Do you have educational or professional qualifications that will aid in Brave Step’s growth?
Latest In The News
As a survivor-led organization, our secret to success is understanding firsthand what it’s like and creating a place, both online and in person, where individuals are safe, understood and supported.
April 2: A Kendra Gives Back Event Fundraiser Details Your Support Makes a Difference Whether you are shopping for a well-deserved gift for yourself, a potential Mother's Day present, or simply to grow your jewelry collection, you support will help...
The Francene Marie Show April is National Sexual Assault Awareness Month and Francene Marie interviewed Brave Step Board Member Christine Roper about a virtual event that brings community together. Lace up for the Brave Step Virtual Walk/Run presented by Uwharrie Bank...
WBTV News at Noon On March 14, 2022, Dr. Erin DiCesare joined WBTV to promote the upcoming Brave Step Virtual Walk/Run presented by Uwharrie Bank. Click on the image to the right to view the full interview.