Thank you for your interest in serving as a volunteer and your willingness to contribute valuable time. Our goal is to empower adults impacted by sexual violence; and volunteers are essential to reaching that goal.
To ensure you are educated and prepared to serve Brave Step’s mission, we request attendance at an upcoming volunteer training.
Virtual Training: May 25 from noon to 1 p.m.
We want to provide you with the best opportunity to use your skills and abilities to not only serve our clients, but to also encourage you to seek your full potential.
Whether you have 30 minutes or three hours, we will utilize your passion and skills.
- Can you serve in a variety of general volunteer roles?
- What natural talents and skills do you have?
- What available time do you have?
- Do you want to work directly with those we serve?
- Do you have specific skills such as administrative, fundraising, marketing communications, or other?
- Is there a vision for leadership roles?
- Do you have educational or professional qualifications that will aid in Brave Step’s growth?
Latest In The News
As a survivor-led organization, our secret to success is understanding firsthand what it’s like and creating a place, both online and in person, where individuals are safe, understood and supported.
HRV TrainingSign up to participate in a 6 week small group Heart Rate Variability (HRV) Biofeedback Training with Carolinas Biofeedback Clinic. Biofeedback uses science to teach the art of human self-regulation. In Person: Saturdays May 15-June 19 10:15am-11:15amIf...
Gentle and Restorative Yoga In-person AND live streaming (virtual) Sundays May 23-June 27 3:30-4:30pm ESTJoin Katie Overcash, LCSW, LISW-CP, RYT-200 for a 6-week Brave Step exclusive Yoga program. Each class is designed with sensitivity to trauma as well as...
New Interview! Beasley Media Group Brave Step Board Member Dr. Erin DiCesare joins the Francene Marie Show on Beasley Media Group to discuss Sexual Assault Awareness Month and Brave Step's new Changemaker program.