Thank you for your interest in serving as a volunteer and your willingness to contribute valuable time. Our goal is to empower adults impacted by sexual violence; and volunteers are essential to reaching that goal.
To ensure you are educated and prepared to serve Brave Step’s mission, we request attendance at an upcoming volunteer training.
2022 Virtual Orientation
- Sept. 13 at 6:30 p.m. ET
We want to provide you with the best opportunity to use your skills and abilities to not only serve our clients, but to also encourage you to seek your full potential.
Whether you have 30 minutes or three hours, we will utilize your passion and skills.
- Can you serve in a variety of general volunteer roles?
- What natural talents and skills do you have?
- What available time do you have?
- Do you want to work directly with those we serve?
- Do you have specific skills such as administrative, fundraising, marketing communications, or other?
- Is there a vision for leadership roles?
- Do you have educational or professional qualifications that will aid in Brave Step’s growth?
Latest In The News
As a survivor-led organization, our secret to success is understanding firsthand what it’s like and creating a place, both online and in person, where individuals are safe, understood and supported.
Tee It Up for Brave StepWelcome to Tee It Up for Brave Step!“Tee It Up for Brave Step” is a family-friendly event, celebrating eight years of fostering courage for those impacted by sexual violence and shaping a strong, supportive community. To drive this...
Trauma-Informed Heart Rate Variability Training Sign up to participate in a 8 session IN-PERSON small group Heart Rate Variability (HRV) Biofeedback Training Program with Carolinas Biofeedback Clinic. Biofeedback uses science to teach the art of human...
Join us for a time of courage and connection. We will be covering the topic of sexual violence and will include inspirational speakers and engaging conversation. Come bravely explore the impact sexual violence has in our community whether you are a survivor,...