Trauma-Informed Heart Rate Variability Training
Sign up to participate in a 8 session IN-PERSON small group Heart Rate Variability (HRV) Biofeedback Training Program with Carolinas Biofeedback Clinic. Biofeedback uses science to teach the art of human self-regulation. If you have anxiety, depression, PTSD, experience fatigue or get migraines, this program can help to promote changes in thinking, emotion and behavior to support your desired physiological changes including increased calmness, sleep and focus.
In the 8 sessions, you will learn more about biofeedback, heart-focused breathing, techniques for shifting from negative to positive emotions, and the practical application of HRV skill-based learning. You will also be given a portable, high-tech, wearable sensor to practice at home.
Please visit https://www.cbfclinic.com/ to learn more!
- 18 years or older
- Survivor of sexual violence
- Identify as a Person of Color
- Will show up consistently
- Ready and willing to do work on your own
- Dates: Wednesdays Sept 14-Nov 2, 2022
- Time: 5:30pm-6:30pm
- Location: In-Person in South Charlotte at 115 College Street, Suite 201, Pineville, NC 28134
- Open to all genders